At the 4th of March the CSU-business forum took place at the start-up center in Straubing. Speaker of the panel discussion were:
- Andreas Löffert, managing director Hafen Straubing-Sand
- Dipl. Biol. André Pick, CASCAT GmbH
- Markus Pannermayr, mayor of the city of Straubing
- Herbert Wittl, Strama MPS
- Prof. Dr. Sieber, TUM Campus
The two-hour symposium was used to discuss the current situation of Straubing in context of the economic situation as a business location. Which tasks have been solved in an exemplary way and where is room for improvement? André represented in that round the Straubing start-up scene and presented the potential of the location and suggested aspect how to support that even more.